Christina Noelle Jones
Graduated Magna Cum Laude from UNLV. Majored in Journalism and Media Studies, with a concentration on News and Media Studies, and a minor in Communications. 2015 World Champion and 2008 Olympic synchronized swimmer. Current Cirque du Soleil artist. Host and Producer of “Cirque Stories,” an exclusive Cirque du Soleil YouTube series. Skilled performer with entertainment experience before both cameras and live audiences. Extensive involvement with behind-the-scenes show production, entertainment media correspondence, emceeing and hosting, sports media interviews/ productions and public relations.
Comfortable and confident on camera
Demonstrates Strong Writing Skills
Accustomed to media interaction on and off camera
Versatile and Focused on progressing in the media and public relations industries
Host and Producer of “Cirque Stories”, NV 2016-Present
An exclusive Cirque du Soleil YouTube series
Cirque du Soleil; Las Vegas, NV- 2009-Present
Performs highly technical water, land, and aerial acts in “O” at the Bellagio on the Las Vegas Strip
KSNV News 3, Las Vegas, NV 2016
Olympic Analyst for coverage of the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio
Water Beauties; Las Vegas, NV 2014- 2015
ONE DROP; Las Vegas, NV- 2013- 2016
Interns with the Communications Department. Aided in Communications and Public Relations duties surrounding One Night for ONE DROP.
Created a PSA for ONE DROP that aired on both Channel 3 (NBC) and Channel 8 (CBS).
KLAS 8 News NOW; Las Vegas, NV- 2013
Interned with 8 On Your Side, the consumer division of 8 News NOW. Able to write and edit news packages.
USA Synchronized Swimming Elite National Team Athlete
May 2002 to September 2008, and January 2010 to December 2010, December 2014 to July 2015
United States Olympic Committee; Colorado Springs, CO
Trained at various locations including US Olympic Training Center with USA National Team and traveled to domestic and international competitions including World Cups, World Championships, World Aquatic Games, Pan American Games, and Olympic Games.
University of Nevada, Las Vegas- Class of 2014
Journalism and Media Studies, Communications
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Member of the National Kappa Tau Alpha Journalism Honor Society
- Member of Golden Key International Honour Society
- Winner of the 2013 & 2014 Tony & Linda Bonnici Broadcast/Communications Scholarship, sponsered by The Tony & Linda Bonnici Scholarship Fund, Nevada Broadcasters Foundation, and Geary Company Advertisting in honor of Mike Geary
- Greenspun College of Urban Affairs Dean’s Honor List
- Winner of the 2012 UNLV Greenspun College of Urban Affairs Department of Communication Studies Speech Contest
"Athletic" Media Film/Interview Experience:
- Host and Producer of “Cirque Stories”
- Hosted an event for Tommy Hilfiger
- Serves as a panelist at SPARK by Cirque du Soleil events
- Olympic Analyst for KSNV News 3’s coverage of the 2016 Olympic Games
- Appeared on Season 23 of “Dancing With the Stars"
- Guest hosted KNTV’s Valley View Live!
- Guest columnist in Robin Leach’s Vegas DeLuxe by the Las Vegas Sun
- Appeared on FOX 5’s MORE
- Appeared on KNTV’s Morning Blend
- Featured on radio commercials for the Wellish Vision Institute
- Commentated the 12th FINA/ eSynchro World Junior Championships
- Featured on HBO Real Sports (186: Cirque du Soleil)
- Featured in the Inner Cirquel
- 2008 Olympic Team Emcee for Team USA Processing at San Jose State University
- Motivational Speaker: Guest speaker at ENTSpeaks, 2 Youth Pep Rallies for ONE DROP at the Springs Preserve, and various schools
- Organized a group of International Olympians who are employed by Cirque du Soleil to volunteer at local organizations in the Las Vegas Area
- Volunteers for numerous ONE DROP fundraisers, including One Night for ONE DROP 2013 and 2014, and creating a PSA for ONE DROP that aired on Channel 3 (NBC) and Channel 8 (CBS)